We shall use the guidance set out in ISO45001 to help us to operate an OH&S Management System.
There shall be a zero tolerance attitude towards unsafe acts with breaches of the Beechwood Trees and Landscapes Ltd policy, procedure and guidance being treated as a disciplinary offence.
- To promote acceptable standards of health, safety and welfare within Beechwood Trees and Landscapes Ltd
- To ensure compliance with all relevant statutory provisions
- To create and maintain safe and healthy places of work for all employees and to ensure that the safety and health of persons other than employees are not adversely affected by our work activity
- To ensure that staff at all levels are provided with adequate information, instruction, training and supervision
To develop safety awareness and responsible attitudes at all levels
- To promote a joint consultation approach on health and safety matters
- To provide a framework within which safety performance may be monitored
This shall apply to the directors, employees and contractors engaged by Beechwood Trees and Landscapes Ltd and shall be applied throughout the range of services undertaken by Beechwood Trees and Landscapes Ltd.
The company recognises that it is their responsibility to ensure that all staff are aware that safe systems of work are provided and maintained on all work sites. Suitable and sufficient financial and physical resources shall be made available to ensure and maintain the health, safety and welfare of themselves, employees and others who may be affected by their undertakings.
Beechwood Trees and Landscapes Ltd shall manage in line with current legislation, guidance and accepted best practice and shall ensure that all foreseeable hazards are identified, arising risk is evaluated and suitable and sufficient controls are put in place to ensure and maintain a healthy and safe working environment.
We shall undertake to provide suitable and sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision as is deemed necessary by the regulatory and enforcing authorities to enable the implementation of the above.
Visit our blog for information on controlling risk in Arboriculture: http://www.beechwoodtrees.co.uk/2019/06/06/controlling-hazards-in-arboriculture/